The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Braces

Hello there,


So I have very unfortunate news: I’m getting braces on Tuesday!!!! Yes, I’ve already had them once, so why on earth do I need them again? That’s exactly what I want to know. The worst part is that I’m getting them right around Christmas which means my mouth will be sore as heck for Christmas dinner. The second-to-worst part is that I still have no idea which color I should get and it should match EVERYTHING. The other thing I have to decide is whether to get the regular ones like this:
or to get the ones where the colors go around the braces which i couildnt find a picture of.
ttfn :P

2 comments:

  1. Grahhhhhhh that stinks! Get red white and blue and you will be patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah a maybe i'll get those colorts 4 july ;)

    ReplyDelete