The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

summer is boring.

Wow. It’s been almost a month. And I haven’t updated once.  It’s not like I’ve been away and couldn’t update, I’ve been sitting here at home being bored to tears. Wow, I really am a terrible blogger. I wonder if I blogged just once a month my posts would be better. Anyway so much has happened I don’t know where to start.
First things first…
 HARRY POTTER. I’ve now seen the movie 3 times. It’s epic. And I don’t use that word lightly.
CREW CAMP. I was supposed to do two weeks but I was sick for the first so I didn't go. But when I finally did go the second week I had an amazing time. Unfortunately there was a heat wave during that one week so for Thursday and Friday we weren’t allowed to go out and row. Instead of crewing on Thursday we saw Harry Potter (it was my second time), and on Friday we did the most intensive work out I’ve done in my life. It was awful. We each sprinted 500 m on the urgs, and let me tell you I have never felt worse in my life. I felt like I was about to pass out, I was literally soaking wet from sweat, and the room was extremely crowded and not air conditioned well. Two kids actually threw up. Other than that it was awesome.
RIHANNA. I went to my first concert ever!! We saw Rihanna and she was great.
BRITNEY SPEARS/NICKI MINAJ. My second concert ever. Both Brit and Nicki were phenomenal.
Other than that nothing has really happened. It’s been a boring summer.
ttfn

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad the concerts were good. I will print this out and send it to Jane. She will love receiving it. The heat has just been terrible. It's affected my work, my mood, etc. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- I saw Harry Potter twice -- once in 3D and once not in 3D. I liked it better in 3D, which surprised me. I thought the fact that they had the "older" Ron in the last scene wearing padding under his clothing to make him look older and fatter was pretty funny. Also, Ginny Weasley's shorter "adult" haircut. I'm not sure I'd want to know Draco Malfoy's kid. I certainly wouldn't want to go to school with him. I wonder whether Lucius Malfoy ever cut his hair and became a lawyer or an accountant or anything like that in the "post-Valdemort years". I guess there needs to be a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaaha yeah i loved seeing them all grown up and i wish there was a sequel coming out the books were sooo good

    ReplyDelete