The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Lot of Random Stuff that I Feel Should Be Addressed

Hello,
Here are a few random facts i thought I might tell you:
  • THS (our bro school) is having their play tomorrow. It is James and the Giant Peach (losers...).
  • Happy Cinco de Mayo!! For those of you who don't know what Cinco de Mayo is, then Google it because I don't feel like explaining it.
  • I am learning to play Come Home by OneRepublic on the piano. After a year of learning this one long classical peice, I am now doing some modern music that I actually like.
  • I climed a rusty ladder today.
  • Semi-Formal is on the 13th.
  • Music in the Parks is on the 14th.
  • Yoga on the Steps is on the 15th.
  • Talk about a busy weekend...
  • On the 20th we are going with THS to a certain amusement park that shall not be named here for privacy's sake.
  • Later that evening there is TSS Dance.
  • This could end up  being very bad. Very very bad.
  • School is almost over!
  • THS is Gryffindor b/c they have the same colors. Despite the fact that Gryffindors are supposed to be chivalrous, and THS boys are as a majority not, I believe they have potential (maybe...).
  • AIS is Hufflepuff b/c they have the same colors and they are friends with everyone. (Oh, and they are also particularly good finders!)
  • TSS is slytherin b/c of their colors. To be honest, personality wise they should really be Hufflepuff and AIS should be Slytherin...
  • TBS is Ravenclaw b/c of the colors, and we are total nerds.
  • I am obsessed with Starbucks
  • Mrs. S has officially gone insane. Not like she was sane before, but now it is official (in my book at least).
  • I have run out of things to say
ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I wish we were Hufflepuff's, because they are incredibly good finders.

    ReplyDelete