The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Saturday, May 7, 2011

my blog is carbon neutral

hello i just wanted to say that as of today my blog is carbon neutral!
\ local shopping offers and coupons with kaufDA.de
 YAY! So, um, i know i copied Rachel on this but hey, wanna help the envioronment too!
So for the rest of this post i will tell you about THS' production of "James and the Giant Peach".
It was really short. But it wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty good. And i kind of met someone there. Actually I already knew who he was (cuz EVERYONE talks about him) but i actually was introduced to him last night. Um, other than that the play was pretty normal. Oh I almost forgot, the character Ladybug DROVE ME CRAZY SHE WAS SO ANNOYING!!!! I know that the girl was supposed to act that way but it was driving me nuts! Other than that it was good. So tomorow is Mother's Day so I probably won't post so um yea
ttfn

1 comment: