The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

random stuff

Hello,



I just wanted to say, that if you didn't already know, the school year is almost over. This makes me very happy. Like you have no idea. Just this last week, and ERBs and then exam review, and then exams, and then exam return day, and then graduation and then freedom. Freedom. Actually England. But that’s still pretty close to freedom. Anyway the point is there will be no more STRESS. Yesterday I was the most stressed I’ve been all year. It was kind of pointless now that the worst is over.


OMG MY PHONE KEEPS RANDOMLY LIGHTING UP AND ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES.


Anyway a few guys from THS visited TBS for a little while today. It was actually pretty funny. Our chorus teacher told them that she calls boys their age “crackers”.


You can imagine the reaction from us.


We get to see their whole grade on Friday because we are going to an amusement park with them. Unfortunately, it’s supposed to rain. Hard. Joy. Looks like I’ll be wasting money on pointless games and fattening foods.


Week report time: Semi formal was fun, we won music in the parks, yoga on the steps was painful but I won the tank top design contest so it was all good.


You know what really bugs me?


People who get obsessed with something and wont stfu about it. It also bothers me when people tell me to lower my kilt. And when people are nosy. Or annoying.


I told my science class about my blog is carbon neutral the other day. I kind of did a bad job of explaining it. I think people thought I was really weird for knowing about it.


I have a really bad headache.


Yesterday I made a butter cake for my French class. I hated it. Everyone else loved it. It made me want to throw up there was so much butter in it. And having post-nasal drip doesn’t help that.


I suck at basketball.


Legit.


ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment