The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harry Potter

Hello,


Recently I have felt that my blog has been lacking in oomph. I guess that’s mainly because I don’t have a very interesting life. But something I have been thinking about recently is the 7th Harry Potter Movie. I have already seen it twice already, but am refraining from seeing it a third time, for fear of looking like one of those weird Harry Potter fan girls who dressed up as the characters to see the movie and then spent the whole opening weekend watching it. Saying this I have nothing against people who dress up for movie premieres and stuff, as you may recall I had been going to do that when the movie Legend of the Guardians came out, but I was on a class trip in Williamsburg. The people I do have issues with though, are the people who have memorized the script and had nothing to do with the production of it. Those people make me CRINGE!! I don’t know why but they are so annoying, and yes, I have memorized little bits of the movie like 30 seconds of it, but really, do you HAVE to memorize a two and a half hour movie?!

Something else I have been thinking about is what Hogwarts house I would be in, I have taken countless quizzes and I always come up as a Hufflepuff and on the rare occasion a Gryffindor. Sometimes I think I could be a Ravenclaw, but though I think I'm pretty smart I feel like that doesn’t really embody who I am. But anyway, from all the quizzes and reading the books I have been able to deduce the stereotypes of each house: Slytherin: evil, Ravenclaw: smart Gryffindor: brave Hufflepuff: everyone else. It has been said that Hufflepuffs are the outcasts and are usually average. They are also “particularly good finders” (if you haven’t seen a very potter musical you wouldn’t get this) But, the one thing in common that has shown up in the descriptions of a Hufflepuff is a good friend. They are friends with all the houses (even Slytherin a bit, even though they don’t have the same views, they aren’t like Gryffindors who would pick a fight.) So I believe I would be a Hufflepuff (on the verge of being a Gryffindor). I think I'm too nice to be a Gryffindor (I'm not bragging when I say I’m too nice, because the truth is, I'm pretty bad at being mean, which has not always come in handy)

Lastly I will talk about something that I mentioned earlier: A Very Potter Mucial. Watch it on youtube, trust me it’s funny. Its an actual full length musical (its on the shirter side, at about 1 ½ hours I’d say) but it is beyond funny, you HAVE to watch it.

Ok have a happy thanksgiving,

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment