The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

imaginary friends

Hello. Today I am planning on talking to you about imaginary friends. When I was little I had an imaginary friend named Piggy. He was a pig. He had a younger sister and he was always mean to her. When we were buying our rabbits the salesperson who was helping us was named Tiggy, but we thought he name was Piggy, so ya… Then when I was four and I started being “bad” I blamed it on Choco. He was my second imaginary friend. Whenever another child in someone else’s family started being bad we would always say that Choco moved in with them. Then in second grade I developed about a gazillion more imaginary friends that I can still list:


• Thunder

• Chocolate

• Milk Chocolate

• Dark Chocolate

• White Chocolate

• Peter

• Kye

• Kaya

…and a few more I can’t remember right now.

Saying this it has come to my attention that some experts believe that imaginary friends are actually ghosts that can only be seen by children because of their purity. I think that sounds interesting, maybe those would be Choco and Piggy for me, but not the others, because I came up with them on purpose and they weren’t technically imaginary friends but whatevs…

I also remember watching a TV show called Foster Home for Imaginary Friends, which was about imaginary friends, but in their world as soon as you thought of an imaginary friend they became real.

I really don’t have too much to say on the subject since I haven’t had one in a while, but I think they are really cool personally.

ttfn

PS more raccoons v. cats stuff is on the way, I’ve are just having slight technical difficulties

No comments:

Post a Comment