The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

revelations

hello
today i realized two things.
1: i am going to grow up.

2: professional people have lives outside of work.

these things may seem childish, everyone knows they will grow up one day, but it has finally hit me. when my mom starting talking anout how i only had four more years at home. that did it for me. i have four more years till coleege. holy shitake mushrooms. omigodd omigodd omigodd.

the second thing was that professional people have live's. what made me realize this is partly when i saw "life as we know it" with jane and rachel.  one of the characters starts dating a doctor. ew. ew. ew. idk, but the though of a doctor dating someone makes me sick. the fact that they have families, friends, have taken vacations, have spent all-nighters, have done everything i have done just shocks me. then i thought about my uncle who is a doctor and how he has a wife, kids, neices and nephews, a sister, mom and dad. and now, no matter how hard i try, i cant picture him at work.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment