The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

50 things to do before summer ends

Hello,
Summer is supposed to be the best time of our lives, right? Think again. Summer is so boring. Like really boring. I have absolutely nothing to do until mid-July. Then I have camp for two weeks. But then I have the rest of July and August. And swim team ends in July. Which means August will be the most boring month ever. At least now I go to swim practice and meets. So I googled 101 things to do during the summer. And I looked through the lists and some of the things were really stupid:
“ask random people to give you piggyback rides.”
WTF
So I decided to compile all the things I thought were worth doing and I added a few things to make my own list of 101 things to do this summer. So here goes:
1. Learn how to ride a bike with no hands
2. Prank call your friends
3. Go to the beach and chill
4. Bake and decorate a cake
5. Eat the cake
6. Submit an FML
7. Make videos 
8. Organize your room
9. Start a lemonade stand
1 how to make a Hostess Twinkie at home on
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/home.asp
11. Travel
12. Read
13. Memorize Pi
14. Create your own recipe
15. Read the dictionary cover to cover
16. Have a water fight
17. Two words: diet-coke and mentos
18. Babysit
19. Roast marshmallows over a candle and make s’mores
20. Go for a bike ride every day
21. Buy an ICEE at Wawa
22. Make a five course meal
23. Get a sugar high
24. Go to an amusement park
25. Watch the first season of glee
26. Go to a concert
27. Have a picnic
28. Use a reusable water bottle 
29. Go paintballing
30. Go get a makeover at the mall
31. Make breakfast
32. Go have a fun time at a playground
33. Go out for pizza
34. Look through old yearbooks
35. Go bowling
36. Apply for a summer job
37. Buy a dream book and discover what your dreams mean
38. Blow bubbles
39. Make cookies
40. Create a playlist that includes all the songs that would play if a movie was made of your life
41. Try on clothes you can’t afford
42. Do your hair and makeup for fun
43. Write a story
44. Make ice cream
45. Go to the movies once a week
46. Blog everyday
47. Read 10 books
49. Give yourself the:
Lady Gaga look
Ke$ha look
Drag Queen look etc…
50. Try to make yourself unrecognizable
Okay I could only think of 50 things but I really only need to think of 50 things because if I do one thing a day then I will be set until the end of August. I’ll try to blog about everything I do.
ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Change the read 10 books to 100, and that would be my perfect summer, (minus the other 49 things.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah i wud die if i had to read 100 books in 3 months

    ReplyDelete