The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Thursday, June 2, 2011

more exams

Hello,
So as of today I am halfway through exams! Thank God! Tomorrow is English, as you probably already know. My first three exams went well so I'm confident. I'm still just nervous for Monday. That is going to be one of my most stressful days ever. Legit. I’m terrified. I can’t wait to just get English out if the way. There are going to be a lot of essay questions about themes and stuff so worst case scenario I can make up a whole lot of crap about the theme and still probably get a good grade. It’s just going to hurt my hand. Which is not ideal since it still hurts from the social studies exam and my French exam. And I’ve been practicing baseball (catching, throwing, batting) which has also been hurting my hand. If only I were ambidextrous. My life would be so much better. The nail polish on my right hand wouldn't look like a four year old did it. My hands wouldn't constantly hurt during exams week. Last year on one of my English test I wrote so much that I could barely use my right hand for the next week. I just hope that doesn’t happen again, because my Latin exam will inevitably consist of a lot of writing (synopsis, translations; the whole 9 yards).
Also a little news flash tomorrow is my grandfather’s 95th birthday!
Um other than that nothing else has happened. O btw I will be away from the 11 to the 21 so don’t expect any posts during that time.
ttfn     

No comments:

Post a Comment