The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Friday, June 3, 2011

I have a cold.

The title says it all. There are a few things you should know about me and colds though.
1.    I used to get a cold almost every week because when I was a baby I was not given this shot to stop sinus infections (which were what my cold were)
2.    I get BAD post nasal drip.
3.    My lips get really dry when I have a cold.
Having a cold during final exam week is not ideal. At all. First off you have to keep bugging your teachers to bring you tissues. Then once you have the tissues you can’t blow your nose because you don’t want to make any loud noises, and trust me, when I blow my nose it is loud. So you get stuck with a drippy nose. It doesn’t help that your head is facing down so it drips even more. Ew. It’s nasty. Luckily I only have two more exams, and the whole weekend to get over my cold. Also today is my Pappou’s (grandfather’s) 95th birthday!
Bye Bye (:

1 comment:

  1. ugh :( I was sick this week too :( If you didn't know, I was the one who was sneezing really loud every half-hour or so...

    ReplyDelete