The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swim Team

Hello there,
Well I just got back from England. It was fun. Like really fun. But I don’t wanna bore you out by talking about how much fun I had. Because usually when people do that it gets boring. So I’ll talk about swim team. It’s something I do every summer. I hate swim meets. I am the worst person in my age group. Swim practice is horrible. But I love swim team. I could never go a summer without doing it. It’s one of those things that no matter how much you hate it, if you take a step back you realize you love it. Also I think if I quit my team mates would come to my house and murder me in my sleep. But I still love ‘em. I’ve had the greatest and the worst memories as a result of being on the team. I’ve been embarrassed, cheered on, laughed at, laughed with, and everything you could ever ask of from an unforgettable experience. My summer pretty much revolves around swim team this since I'm only doing two weeks of camp and the rest of the time I’ve basically got nothing to do. Unfortunately I haven’t been to one practice this year, and I have a swim meet tonight. And I'm swimming FOUR events. 50 free (individual), 50 back (individual), 50 free (relay), 50 back (relay). Since freestyle is my stroke I don’t mind doing it, but backstroke is… well… I need to practice it. A lot. And it doesn’t help that our swim meet an away meet at a new team, so I don’t even know what the pool is like. Oh well, this too shall pass. Wish me luck.
ttfn   

No comments:

Post a Comment