The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pet Peeves

A few of my pet peeves, in no particular order:
1.    When you can see people’s gum in a picture. No one wants to see your chewed up trident layers. It’s nasty. And it doesn’t make you cool. It’s just gross.

2.    When toothpaste gets stuck in the cap of the toothpaste bottle. ARGH. It. Is. So. Annoying. When. That. Happens.

3.    Feet. I don’t like feet. Please don’t show me your foot unless its absolutely necessary (going swimming, etc…) It’s weird though because I don’t mind when people wear flip flops, it just bothers me when people are barefoot.

4.    On YouTube when the audio quality of a song sucks. OMG it gets on my nerves so much.

5.    When people complain that they are going to fail a test, when they quite clearly, won’t. People who do this, you know who you are, STOP. It’s really annoying to those of us who are actually nervous!

6.    People. Sometimes people suck.

7.    When people hack your account. This recently happened to my facebook and whoever did it deleted like 30 pictures. ARGH.

8.    When nail polish chips. Really nail polish, really? I spent like an hour trying to get you perfect and a day later you decide to chip? *shaking my head* Not cool.

9.    When a website is down for maintenance. OMG that’s so freaking annoying.

10.  Num lock and Scroll lock. What do they do???

11.  When people don’t text me back. ARGH. REPLY ALREADY!!!
Okay the end.
Wish me luck on science and latin!
ttfn
  

1 comment:

  1. It turns out num lock and scroll lock do have some purpose :)

    Num lock allows you to use the keypad numbers on the right of your keyboard.

    Scroll lock... doesn't really do much nowadays. Originally, when computers would scroll down automatically, scroll lock would pause the screen.

    Haha funny post :D
    Laterr

    ReplyDelete