The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

blogz

hello so lately ive noticed that all the blogss im a follower of havent posted anything recently, and i was wondering why, i think its becuase the summer make you lazy (at least it does that to me) ya comment i gueess im in a hurry, o ya swim practice started and i was half dead by the end of it, even doing water polo which takes 10x more stamina than swimming didnt help and the coach added an xtra half our every tuesday and thursday for dry-land. WHATS DRY LAND??? is that like a workout on land???? plz answer

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Nameless here. I just updated my blog. Sorry I havent been able to in a while. Ive been in Italy so its been kind of hard :) After I get back my updates will be more regular. Dry land is like push ups, crunches, basically exercise that you dont do in the water. HAGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete