The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a weird dream...

Hello,
Last night I had a really weird dream. Jzigfried and I were at a dance and they played music. She started to make an ocean of light (literally the Atlantic ocean was pink) and then she jumped into the light waves because they were really big. Then they played another song and the ocean got smaller. I asked her why and she said it only works with certain types of music. Then I was on facebook but it was haunted and my cousin, who is 8 years old, had an account. I though it was weird because his parents are overprotective. I will probably post again later today but I have a French exam coming up and I have to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment