The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Love Farmville

Hello,
As some of you know, I have a farmville account. And, as some of you know, I am very good at the game. But, I haven't been able to play it recently because of finals and all the homework. So, I started going on again and I have become an addict again! I love my farm and I thought I would tell you what I plant in it. I have: broccoli, lilies, cabbages, red wheat, cotton, grapes, honey dew melon, bell peppers, lavender, potatoes, peas, sunflowers, corn, peppers, pink roses, watermelon, pineapple, daffodils and red tulips. I have already mastered these crops: soybeans, wheat, eggplant, squash, and artichokes. I'm sorry this was a boring blog post but I didn't know what to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment