The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bored

Hello,
I have been very bored today. Nothing has happened. Who are you? If I don’t know you, or you don’t know a friend of mine, I’m deleting you from my blog followers. I’m sorry I have to be mean but, I don’t want a stranger knowing what I’m doing. Comment and tell me who you are and if your one of my friends or one of my friends friends. Thanks.

I spent the whole day being bored. I have been practically living in the car since I don’t have school, but the good new is that we're having Chinese food tonight! Yay. And, I might go on vacation in a couple of weeks. So, I’m crossing my fingers for that. I have found that Aeropostale shorts/pants give me a terrible wedgie. Sorry, that just came to mind.

And, my laptop is having a hard time getting internet so I’m on my desktop which I don’t really like that much, but its better than nothing. If you were a member of http://www.stayrandom.webs.com, don’t forget to tell everyone that it is no longer my website and that this is my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment