The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Thursday, June 24, 2010

camp food

hello
so ur r probably expecting me to rant about how disgusting camp food is, but instead i am rantig on the fact that my camp doesbt allow u to go back for secopnds. well as some of u know i am a swimmer so i eat 5x the amnt of food as a regular humen, so i get very hungry. the thing tht really bugs me is tht the people arent even sympathetick or nice about it. o ya and appsrantly some people think i need to see a therapist idky, dont ask o ya and i need some good arguments for my case with the food so pls help  :)

3 comments:

  1. No seconds? Are they crazy? I guess the people preparing the food don't really like food very much themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you swim in the winter as your sport?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cause i like volleyball better

    ReplyDelete