The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Friday, June 4, 2010

Intro, I Guess

Hello,
Most of you have probably heard the song "The Long and Winding Road" by Paul Mcartney (one of the members from the Beatles) if you haven't, here's a link. Although the song is about love (in case you didn't understand the metaphor) that's not nessecarily what this blog is about, it's basically about my life and my thoughts about my life. I will "gossip" but I will change the people's names so people aren't hurt. The reason I named this blog "The Long and Winding Road" is because I got the idea for it when I was in the car listening to the song. In my opinion, the song shouldn’t just be about love, life itself is a long and winding road so, that’s why I named it this. Please enjoy and feel free to comment and state your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment