The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Monday, February 7, 2011

After the Super Bowl

Hello,



So as all of you should know the Packers won!! Though I probably should like the Stealers (my dad’s dad grew up there or something). Anyway I just watched the halftime show and a few of the ads, my favorite was this one for Audi and it was mocking Mercedes. You should YouTube it if you have the time. The other thing I watched was the Half-Time Show, which featured the Black Eyed Peas, Usher, and Slash. I have to say Slash definitely preformed the best out of all of them. The cheerleaders were also very good though too. Usher’s dance routine was good, but I don’t think he was singing. Will.I.Am and Fergie’s mics glitched the whole time, you could also tell that they were auto-tuned somehow. Also in the beginning when Christina Aguilera sang the anthem she screwed it up. When the girl who plays Rachel from Glee sang America, America she did a good job. Umm… theres not really much else for me to say, so ttfn


No comments:

Post a Comment