The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi,
So as some of you may know, this is the first day I can blog!!! If not look at the post before this. To be honest though I haven’t come up with anything really to talk about in my blog post yet, I started to make a list, but couldn’t think of anything. I have also made some new year’s resolutions as to what I will be blogging about; this includes no talking about teachers, or friends without their permission. I will also try to blog at least twice a week, even though I probably will have nothing to say most of the time. Unfortunately my life isn’t very interesting , and I don’t have the ability to make tiny little things seem exciting, if anything I usually make them more boring than they should be, so if you have any ideas as to what I should blog about PLEASE TELL ME!!! Otherwise you’ll probably end up hearing about my few nail polish colors, which to be honest is a pretty boring topic.
ttfn

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your back! You should cook omelets for a week, and blog about your experience.

    ReplyDelete