The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coffee Shop

Hello,



Saturday, finally. This week hasn’t been too crazy but I really do need a break. Oddly enough though, I’m trying to get all of my work out of the way instead of being lazy. I need to get working on my Latin project which is due in little more than a week, and I need to continue to de-clutter my room. I also recently found this adorable coffee shop near my house. I think it’s called Green Bean Coffee, and they also serve freshly made sandwiches, soups, salads, gelato/sorbet, and yummy little baked goods.


To be honest I really don’t know what to say today because today is really just going to be a boring day. When school starts again on Monday I will have a lot more to talk about. Oh and sorry I didn't blog yesterday but as soon as I got home we had company so I really didn't have time to blog. So have a good day and hope Phil (the groundhog)’s prediction comes true and we do have an early spring.


ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment