The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my life is boring

Hello,



I have decided that I will try to post every day, the only issue is that well… my life is a boring heap of schoolwork and strange funny moments. And to be honest I doubt you’d like to hear about my daily teasing by sixth graders, or my quest to find the perfect time to microwave chocolate chip cookies for, or my super boring lamplighter meetings that I spend sitting on the floor and just thinking that being bribed to join with promise of free desserts and drinks was probably not my wisest decision. I also doubt that you’d like to hear about this huge science project we are doing that consists of making at l east 75 note cards (check), an abstract and outline (most girls’ are almost six pages long, but mine is only three and it’s making me very nervous)(check), and a power point presentation. I also doubt you’d enjoy hearing about how whenever I try to practice my piano in the main hall the receptionist always yells at me and my friends. So, to be honest I doubt you’d enjoy hearing about anything I do. Which means I’ll have to let you into my head and tell you about my thoughts.


ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment