The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valnetines Day and Everything In Between

Hi
sorry this post is gonna be one with crappy grammar and spelling but im in a rush and i dont feel like cleaning it up. anyway sorrry i havent posted in a couple days i've been busy. anyway for our first item of the day: Valentine's day: a day to pointlessly give candy/flowers/chocolates to your friends and that "special someone". But to be honest i think Valentines day sucks, i didnt used to think that, but then my science teacher (one of the Mrs. B's), said she hated Valentine's Day because if someone id going to love you they should love you everyday. That started my change in views, the next thing was that in lower school, and even last year, people gave me stuff (candy, cards, etc.) but this year noone did, thirdly im single, i mean i have been for every valentines day of my life so far, but i feel like less people were single this year, and lastly i ended up spending valentines day at my grandparents, doing homework, eating yesterdays rice, shriveled up steak, and these cookies that were $3 each and my grandfather started freaking out because he thought they were so over priced, so now i have converted to the valentines day hating team. I think part of that was also the fact that im sick of reading about love from R&J and its just been getting on my nerves lately.
Now for our second item of the day: everything inbetween. actually to be honest not much has happened "in between". ttommorrow the quebec and puerto rico trips are leaving, and i cant hide the fact that im a little dissapointed im not going, but whatever, i get a whole 4 days to just chill, and possibly shop. For sspring sports i will do waterpolo, unless im the onnly person doing it, then i'll do softball. I played once in 5th grade and i wasnt too bad at it, but i really love waterpolo, especcially because it preps me for my swim season in the summer, which is ussually brutal the first week or so.
once again sorry this post isnt grammtically or spellingky correct but im kinda in a rush
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment